Instructor and Consultant July 2014-September 2014
Taught Digital Animation at Moore College of Art & Design to students in grades 9-12. Provided administrative support for the Summer Youth Programs in the Continuing Education department
Freelance Animator and Illustrator January 2009- Present
Motion Graphics Artist – January 2014 - Present
· Creates ID spots in After Effects for Moving Artwork, a New York-based motion graphics company.
Storyboard Artist – August 2013 - April 2014
· Created full storyboards for the independent film, Consumption.
After Effects Compositor – 2013
· Composited animation as part of a collaborative performance with musicians, dancers and artists from The University of the Arts; Claire Fouquet, an animation director from Paris; and Patricia Smith, a local artist and UArts Printmaking professor.
In-Betweener - April 2012 – December 2013
· Traditionally in-betweened the majority of the short film, The Ogre and The Mermaid. Digitally colored several sequences.
Stop-Motion Director – 2012
· Created a stop-motion ID spot for internationally known pop-up book artist, Colette Fu.
Director – 2009
· Created an ID spot in After Effects for KOCE-TV.
Photoshop Editor – 2009
· Interned for independent animator Lisa Crafts. Edited photos for a short collaborative film.
Producer – 2009
· Produced a 30-second ID spot for Q-Fest, Philadelphia’s gay and lesbian film festival.
Gallery Supervisor January 2007 – January 2010
Co-Managed a student-run art gallery, Gallery One, at The University of The Arts.
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation , The University of The Arts May 2010
· After Effects
· Final Cut Pro